This low-fuss recipe makes for a great mid-afternoon treat, or a healthy lunchbox addition with a heap of disguised healthy ingredients. We’ve used our favourite nuts and berries, but we grant you full creative licence conjure up your own combination of nuts, seeds and fruit. Use dark chocolate for an extra antioxidant boost.
- 600 gram of chocolate
- Harvest to Hand Hemp Hearts
- Chopped pistachios
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Sea Salt
- Create a bain-marie by placing a bowl on top of a saucepan of water on a low heat. Ensure there are no gaps between the bowl and the saucepan and make sure the bowl isn’t touching the water in the saucepan.
- Bring the water to a simmer then turn down the heat slightly. Break chocolate into the bowl and stir until smooth and melted.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and pour chocolate on top. While chocolate is still melted, add desired quantities of Harvest to Hand Hemp Hearts, chopped pistachios, freeze-dried raspberries and sea salt. Place in the fridge to set.
- Once chocolate has set (about 30 minutes), remove from the fridge and break into bark. Store in the fridge or in an airtight container.